10 simple and easy recipes to make for the lunchbox! A fun way to keep your kids engaged and happy during lunchtime at school. These recipes are perfect for all ages, even toddlers.
I just ordered the lunch boxes for my kids, and I have them drooling over these pictures. They can’t wait to have these yummy and simple recipes for school! What I love to do, is spend a bit of time on the weekends to prepare 1 or 2 new recipes to use throughout the week. Some of these recipes are also great for easy on-the-go breakfasts. Feel free to freeze and use these recipes sporadically when you are in a bind:
1. Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars are a classic twist on every kid’s favorite sandwich! These are also refined sugar free and gluten-free.
2. Ham and Mac and Cheese Lunchbox Muffins Another fun twist on a classic kid friendly dish! These can also be frozen so you don’t have to use them on consecutive days.
3. Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas Quesadillas aren’t necessarily the typical lunchbox food, but make a fabulous alternative to sandwiches! Plus, these are great for grown-ups.
4. Healthy Carrot Cake Breakfast Cookies So maybe the word breakfast is in this recipe, but these are also perfect for the lunchbox! Healthy and easy to make, my 8 year-old had a blast making these all by herself. Getting your kids involved with the cooking is sure to get them to try new foods.
5. Chicken and Veggies Muffin Anytime a muffin is involved, my kids are sure to devour. Pack in the protein and veggies in this savory muffin; another great alternative to a sandwich!
6. Loaded Tot Kabobs Food on a stick and kids go hand in hand. Anytime we can combine something they love on a stick, we’re winning at this whole parenting thing.
7. Apple Maple Pecan Energy Bites It wouldn’t be a proper lunchbox round-up without some energy bites. These are our absolute favorite in my house. And with apples, maple, and pecans, it just tastes like everything fall and back-to-school!
8. Avocado Chicken Tomato Wrap I want this in my lunch too 🙂 My kids love the presentation of food, and anything in a wrap is bound to catch their attention. I love combining avocado in here as well!
9. Peanut Butter Roll-Ups I love this super easy way to make the classic PB&J sandwich a bit different!
10. Sweet and Spicy Snack Mix Don’t be fooled by the “spicy”. This mix is always a huge hit with kids and adults! A variety of nuts with just the right amount of flavor.