This delicious Flourless Pumpkin Brownie recipe is sponsored by my friends at SunButter!
Flourless Pumpkin Brownies are made with minimal ingredients, and are perfect for those with food allergies!! The fudge-y texture is just perfect and is sure to be a hit with the whole family. Paleo and Vegan, too!
My friends, I’m super excited to share these simple brownies with you!! I get many requests from readers who have food allergies: can’t have nuts, nut butter, or nut flowers, can’t do eggs, can’t do anything with dairy, and can’t have gluten. My nephew also has food allergies to all of these things, and my sister-in-law has been bugging me to make an allergy friendly treat. Guess what mamas??? I AM LISTENING!!!
Insert: Flourless Pumpkin Brownies
And yes, I am adding pumpkin because, Tis the season! These are brownies are also perfect for school celebrations whether it’s halloween, Thanksgiving, or even Christmas. The pumpkin and chocolate combo is pretty much a match made in heaven! Pumpkin also makes these brownies really moist, and the chocolate adds in the fudge texture we love. No eggs or oil needed.
You’re probably wondering how they are so moist and delicious, and don’t require flour, eggs, or oil. You’ll be pleased to know I used only Organic SunButter, along with cocoa powder, pumpkin, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips on top. That’s it!! They turn out perfectly thick, moist, and packed with flavor.
SunButter is a U.S. grown sunflower seed butter and such a great option for these allergen friendly treats because it is free of the top 8 food allergens: peanuts, tree nuts, soy, dairy, wheat, eggs, fish, and crustacean shellfish. SunButter also packs in more protein and more micro nutrients like magnesium, Vitamin E, Zinc, and Iron then traditional nut butters like peanut butter and almond butter. AND, lower in saturated fat! It makes a great snack idea on top of apples, in an SB&J sandwich, or as an option in treats like these brownies!! SunButter can be found in major grocery chains and specialty stores throughout the US.
Hope these delicious brownies make their way to your Halloween or holiday celebrations! Enjoy!
- 1 cup SunButter
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder or cacao
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup chocolate chips**
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Using a blender, mix together SunButter, pumpkin, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, syrup, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice. Continue to blend until smooth and well incorporated. You may need to stop blender a few times and use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides. Batter will be thick.
- Spoon out batter, and smooth evenly throughout the pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Cut into 16 squares.
- Can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 week.
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY MY FRIENDS AT SunButter. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO CONTINUE CREATING GREAT RECIPES FOR YOU BY SUPPORTING PARTNERSHIPS WITH BRANDS THAT I LOVE! AS ALWAYS, OPINIONS REMAIN 100% MY OWN!