This Raspeberry Mango Smoothie is your new “go-to” summer smoothie! Easy to make and bursting with summer fruits and flavors. Very kid friendly! Vegan, Paleo, and Whole30 approved.
My current situation is my side deck on a warm day with a tall glass of this Raspberry Mango Smoothie!! It’s perfectly sweetened with a nice tangy kick, and is so delicious for a hot summer day. I’m loving this as a pre-workout drink on a summer morning, or a post pool drink in the afternoon.
So much yumminess you guys, and I must give credit to my favorite 9 year old. She’s not exactly my smoothie loving kid (that would be her brother), but she really wanted to experiment with two of her favorite fruits: raspberries and mangoes!
After our first trial of this drink, we decided that a splash of orange juice was needed to kick it up a notch and give it even more tanginess. Feel free to use an orange in it’s place (we tried that too and it worked perfectly!). Other things I added to this to kick up the nutrition a bit, a few tbsp of chia seeds, a handful of spinach, and for me a scoop of collagen protein. I am loving my Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides. I add in a scoop to any smoothie, and it has zero taste! Not only does one scoop give me a huge boost of protein, but it also helps to support bone and joint health. I usually add the scoop to my personal smoothie, and let the kids enjoy their smoothie plain.
Hope you’re all having a great summer! Enjoy my friends!
Raspberry Mango Smoothie
- 2 cups unsweetened dairy free milk I use flax milk
- 1 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup frozen or fresh mangoes
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice or 1 orange
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- handful of spinach optional
- Add milk, fruit, chia seeds, and spinach to your blender. While motor is running add orange juice (if using). Continue to blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately!
- Smoothie will hold for up to 2 days in the fridge.