This is such a fun post for me to write! I love keeping track of the recipes that everyone seems to love, and now I get to share it with you all. I have also decided to add-in my personal favorite 10 recipes!! Although I really truly love all the recipes I post, I do have a few favorites that I make over and over again. You may be surprised to know that only 2 of my most popular recipes actually make my favorite list. That means 8 other recipes aren’t getting the same attention they deserve!
So what I’ve learned about this list is that you all LOVE the Slow Cooker!! 6 out of 10 recipes on this list are made in the slow cooker. I will continue to do those year round. I totally get it. Me and My Slow Cooker love each other. But let’s get on with the list. They are in order, so scroll down to the bottom to find my most popular recipe! (Beats the next most popular by over 15,000 views). Another fun fact about the most popular is that I absolutely hate the photo of this particular recipe. Haha! I guess everyone else is fine with it:
10. Slow Cooker Paleo Cashew Chicken A super easy and much healthier way to enjoy a classic take-out dish!
9. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chowder This is one of my personal favorites. I absolutely love Buffalo sauce!! I am thrilled this recipe is so popular, and not surprised one bit! In fact, one of my nutrition clients makes this recipe a few times a week because she is always craving it. Oh and super easy with the slow cooker! Healthy Super Bowl dish anyone?
8. The Best Salsa Ever This is one of my first recipes I ever posted. So as you can tell, photo is not so great. But that doesn’t matter because the salsa is beyond great! Like The Best Salsa you will ever taste. I mean it. I learned from my Mexican friend how to make it the authentic way, and it is probably something you’ve never done before! Also makes my list of personal favorite recipes.
7. Slow Cooker Paleo Turkey Meatballs Super simple meatball recipe that is so much healthier than the store-bought version! Slow cooked in an easy tomato sauce and is amazing served over spaghetti squash for a perfect gluten-free or Paleo meal.
6. Slow Cooker Ground Beef Tacos Can you see the theme here? Slow Cooker at it again! This is the most simple form of tacos with ground beef. The best part is there is no browning of beef, just throw everything into the slow cooker and forget it! Probably the easiest recipe on this list and maybe even the easiest of all my recipes.
5. Vegetable Garden Pasta This pasta is the ultimate summer meal! Using all of the freshest vegetables in season to make a simple, flavorful, and delicious sauce.
4. Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Chicken A yummy chicken recipe bathed in a delicious peanut sauce. This one is a favorite among my kids and it rivals the beef tacos as the easiest recipe on this list!
3. Grain-Free Pumpkin Snickerdoodles The only dessert to make the list! And this one is super healthy as it is refined-sugar free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, and Paleo. I mean, you really could eat these for breakfast. And we did.
2. Slow Cooker Sausage, Kale, and Tortellini Soup This soup is so delicious that it almost made my top 10 favorites! Kid friendly as well. You can even easily make this Gluten-Free by substituting the tortellini for beans.
1. Creamy Lemon Chicken with Asparagus and Mushrooms And here you have it, the most popular recipe! I love this healthy version of a creamy chicken dish that is dairy-free and Paleo. I told you earlier, this is the recipe that I cringe at the photo and I almost didn’t post it (it was such a difficult one to capture). My husband loves the dish and convinced me that it needed to be on my site. He was right. Clearly, this dish is loved by so many!
So I told you that I would give you my personal top 10 favorite recipes. These are recipes that I make over and over again in my house. They are not in order, as it is impossible to judge a dinner vs. a dessert:
I’d love to hear from you! Did your favorite make any of these lists??