If you’re looking for the perfect affordable gift this holiday season, you will love all of these options!!
So here is the deal you guys. I LOVE gift guides. I find them so fun to look through and get ideas for some of my favorite people. This year more than ever, I found myself wanting to compile my own list. Many other gift guides I browsed were great, BUT were missing some things.
I’ve decided to compile a list of my favorite things, OR things that are on my own personal list. This list is mainly for women, with a few gifts that could also be for men.
BONUS: I’ve kept everything under $50 (one exception, see below), and most of the gifts are between that $20-30 range. Here is why: I have many people to buy for such as friends, hostesses, teachers, and a few gift exchanges with friends. I want to buy them fun and thoughtful gifts that don’t break the bank. Self care items and things we don’t normally buy for ourselves! Lots of these items would also make fantastic stocking stuffers too.
So let’s get started!
- Rose Gold Insulated Wine Tumblers how cute are these? Wine glass, coffee, tea, or water. You really can’t go wrong! I think this would make a great gift idea for a hostess! The set of 2 is $25
- Large Letter Necklace: I bought several of these throughout the year for gifts and love them! For a price point of $22, it’s such a thoughtful and personalized gift.
- Silk Pillowcase: have you heard about the benefits of a silk pillowcase? So much better for your skin and hair, and also just down right amazingly cozy!! This should be a must for every woman you know. This brand gets fantastic reviews and comes in a variety of colors, AND is only $22!
- Faux Fur Pom Pom Beanie: I love a good winter hat, and this one is so cute. Comes in pink or gray, which compliments many outfits and coats. At less than $20, this is such a great gift! And one I hope someone buys for me 🙂
- Marble and Rose Gold Toiletry Bag: I am absolutely obsessed with this color combo of marble and rose gold. Perfect for the traveler in your life, and for only $29!
- Vegan Leather Clutch and Crossbody Bag: I have this bag in blush pink and LOVE it! I always get lots of compliments, and I do love the versatility of carrying as a clutch or cross body bag.
- Polka Dot Personalized Notepad: Last year my friend bought me a personalized notepad for Christmas and I used it all year. It was thoughtful, simple, and so practical! Perfect for a teacher.
- Kate Spade Halo Stud Earrings: These earrings are just perfect. Classy enough for a fancy occasion, but also simple for everyday. These are on my WISH LIST!! I love the rose gold combo, but they come in 3 other colors. The most expensive item on the list at $48, but still a reasonable price for a beautiful and practical piece of jewelry.
- Glass Straws: These straws are perfect for the smoothie drinker in your life. They are easy to clean, reusable, and so much better than any other straw. Such a fun stocking stuffer idea at $8!
- Luxury Plush Robe: This is on my wish list. I can’t believe I don’t own a cozy robe, I think it’s time. Anyone else on your list that can use a bathrobe, this one is fabulous!! It comes in many gorgeous colors, and the price point is fantastic at $44 or $35 for Restoration Hardware Members.
- Gold 2 piece Night Carafe Set: This is one of those things that anyone would love to have, but wouldn’t necessarily buy for themselves. For the water lover in your life (ME), this is such a cute gift! A fancy way to bring water to your night stand at bedtime. And at a price point of $25.
- Luxury Plush Slipper: These would pair perfectly with the bath robe, and at $16, this is a steal! They come in 6 different gorgeous colors too.
- Plaid Infinity Scarf: I own this scarf, and wear it all the time. It goes with just about everything! It’s also on sale right now for less than $10, and would pair so perfectly with the winter hat above. Both great items for any young girl in your life too. I just might get a few for my nieces.
- Lululemon Belt Bag: I LOVE this bag. I know I have a lot of bags on here, but this is a recent purchase of mine that I am using all of the time. I wear it to hold my phone while walking the dog, to work out, and just grocery shopping when I don’t want to carry a purse. Admittedly, my people (kids and husband) teased me about the fanny pack, but they don’t know that belt bags are all the rage right now! $38 and free + super fast shipping.
- Steve Madden Tote: This might be the best deal on the whole list. On sale for $29, and a gorgeous bag! Comes in blush or black, and carries so many things. Perfect for any mom. HURRY because it probably won’t last.
- One Pot Gluten-Free Cookbook: DUH. You need to get everyone this cookbook for Christmas. I own this book, and I know that every recipe is superb. I make the recipes in here all the time! I heard the author is fantastic, too. Haha. Preorder NOW and it will be delivered on the 18th of December.
- Butter 2-pack Faux Fur Socks: These come in several colors, and every lady needs cozy socks for Christmas! Such a great stocking stuffer. $18 for 2 pairs.
- Commit30 Planner: I am loving this idea for both men and women. This planner is the real deal, making it simple to lay out your annual goals, monthly goals, and plenty of space to write daily checklists. Comes in various sizes and colors. On my list!
- Collagen Eye Masks (Undereye patches): I am all on board with anything that makes me look refreshed and less tired. These undereye patches are a self care item that would make a great stocking stuffer!
- THE COZIEST PJ’s EVER!! So this item is more than $50, $65 to be exact. However, I had to include them. They are without a doubt, the most comfortable pajamas I have ever owned. If you have a higher budget for a friend, sister, or mom, this should be the item you buy. My husband bought them for me last year for Christmas, and I never wanted to take them off! I desperately need another pair. They come in several colors and patterns. BUY THEM. You won’t be disappointed!!