You’ll love the moist and dense flavor of this Paleo Morning Glory Bread! A perfect breakfast or snack on the go, packed with apples, coconut, carrots, raisins, and walnuts. This bread is grain-free, refined sugar free, and oh so delicious!
I would like to introduce you to your new favorite breakfast treat. I am super excited about this bread you guys. Holy smokes. I had one of these fantastic baking moments where I went through my pantry and threw together all of my favorite ingredients (I omitted chocolate in case you were wondering), adjusting sweetness and textures as I went along.
And just like magic the most delicious bread was baked. I love when I get a first try success!!
I love the flavors of Morning Glory muffins; it’s definitely one of my favorites and it’s fun to pack in all of those yummy nutrients when feeding my kids too. And while muffins are fun to bake, if I’m being honest, isn’t easier just to throw the entire batter in one pan and let it bake altogether?
Yes, yes it is. That’s why breakfast breads are my new favorite thing. Plus, I can adjust the thickness and cut myself an extra big slice. So let’s get right into it!
How to make Paleo Morning Glory Bread
Let’s start by gathering our ingredients:
- blanched almond flour
- coconut flour
- coconut sugar
- baking soda
- baking powder
- sea salt
- coconut flakes
- coconut oil
- maple syrup
- grated carrots
So simple to make here by combining dry ingredients in one bowl, and wet ingredients into another. Spread evenly among the loaf pan and bake.
I love this warm right out of the oven! Slice up and spread with a little butter, or enjoy plain.
My kids were absolutely crazy about this the other day. They enjoyed the bread for an after school snack, and then again in their lunchbox today. This makes a super yummy afternoon pick-me-up with a cup of coffee or tea!
This loaf is best enjoyed by slicing, then freezing. It will last for about 3 months in the freezer. Once you’re ready to eat, simply defrost each slice to room temperature and enjoy!
And look how easy this recipe is, click on the video below:
Paleo Morning Glory Bread
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded or grated carrots
- 1/2 cup finely diced apples
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease a bread pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together flours, coconut sugar, baking powder & soda, cinnamon, salt and coconut flakes. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil, and maple syrup. Fold in carrots and apples. Add wet ingredients to dry. Continue to mix and fold until the pockets of dry ingredients are incorporated.
- Finally, fold in add in raisins and walnuts.
- Batter will be thick, pour into the loaf pan. Smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 45-48 minutes (depending on oven). Remove from the oven and let sit for at least 15 minutes before removing from the pan.