Baked Zucchini Noodle Spaghetti
Baked Zucchini Noodle Spaghetti is a simple, delicious, and healthy comfort food dinner the entire family will love! This low-carb dinner is a perfect way to load in sneaky veggies.
LEARN HOW TO
– 5 large zucchini
– 2 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
– 1/2 large yellow onion diced
– 3 cloves garlic minced
– 1 lb ground beef
– 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
– 1 tsp sea salt + more to taste
– 1 28oz can San Marzano Tomatoes
– 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
– 2 tbsp tomato paste
– 1 cup shredded mozzarella divided
– 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan
– 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
Begin by preparing the zucchini. Slice off the tips and spiralize the zucchini.
Place inside a colander and sprinkle some salt on the the zucchini.
SWIPE UP FOR
CHOCOLATE CHERRY GRANOLA BARS
CAULIFLOWER MUSHROOM GRITS
SKILLET TERIYAKI CHICKEN