Creamy Baked Corn and Bacon Dip is a warm, cheesy, appetizer full of flavor and sure to please a crowd!
It’s that time of year when hot, comforting dips make for a great dish to serve to guests. Whether it be the Thanksgiving dinner table, football tailgate party, Holiday cocktail party, this dip is a delicious option that everyone will love! In fact, I made this for a neighborhood gathering on Halloween, and it was gobbled up by not just the adults, but kids too! The sweetness of corn adds and cuts into the blend of spices, while the cheese and bacon create the earthy, comfort flavor that keeps everyone dipping.
Cream cheese, tomatoes, diced chili peppers, corn, bacon, spices, and cheddar cheese are mixed together and baked until golden brown:
Serve with chips or veggies. This mixture also makes a great filling for stuffed peppers!
Creamy Baked Corn and Bacon Dip
- 12 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 4 oz can diced green chiles
- 14 oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 10 oz frozen corn defrosted
- 6 slices cooked nitrate free bacon chopped into small pieces
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped fresh cilantro to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 8x8 casserole dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, tomatoes, chiles, corn, and bacon.
- In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, cumin, paprika, coriander, and salt. Add spices to cream cheese mixture and fold into mixture until well blended.
- Spread mixture into casserole dish. Top with cheddar cheese, and place into oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until cheese is golden and dip is hot.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve hot!