The time has come. Get ready for the Wholesomelicious Holiday Gift Guide 2021!! Sharing with you all of my favorite finds this year, and I even have some special discounts for you along the way. Everything from kitchen gadgets to healthy living, and fun products you’ll want to buy your best friend.
Friends, this might be my favorite post to create all year! I love collecting ideas throughout the year and giving you options for finding a fun gift (or maybe something for yourself).
I’ve divided this up into my favorite kitchen items, hostess gifts, gifts for family members, and the gift of health and wellness!
I also have some discount codes to give you some discounts along the way. Let’s get started!
For the Kitchen
- Caraway Cookware! My husband bought me this last year for our anniversary and I absolutely love it! Cooking with ceramic is a game changer, and so much better than other pans. They also have a new Bakeware set that I love and have my eye on this year. These sets are a great investment for a cook! They also run a great sale with $100 off their sets over the next few weeks.
- The Nutr Machine. I was just introduced to this new appliance over the past month and I LOVE IT!!! It allows you to make fresh homemade nut milk, one glass at a time. You can also play around and make homemade fresh nut milk lattes. No straining required! Use anything from almonds to cashews, oats, hemp seeds, pecans, coconut… You name it! You can use my code AMY10 to get $10 off your Nutr!
- Nakano Knife: Every cook needs a fantastic chef’s knife! This Nakano knife feels absolutely incredible anytime you make a slice, like cutting through soft butter! I love it’s ultra sharp blade, and comfortable, non-slip grip. You can get $25 off your knife with code: WHOLESOMELICIOUS. Such a great deal and not available anywhere else.
- Nespresso: I will continue to promote the Nespresso machine, as we have yet to find a better tasting single serve coffee machine. This one also comes with a frother!
- Nutribullet: while I stand by my love for the Vitamix, this Nutribullet is a more affordable and great way to make smoothies on the go for 1-2 servings. It’s at a great price point and beautiful color!
- Ninja Foodi: I have one of these in our camper, and I love that it doubles as both an Instant Pot and Air Fryer in one! You won’t be this price for that combo.
- Air Fryer: If in the market for just an air-fryer, this one is great!
- Rose Gold Flatware: after using the same flatware for years (and losing several pieces along the way), I finally upgraded to this 20 piece set and I love the elegance so much! I might only use it on more special occasions, but it definitely elevates my place settings.
- Measuring cups and spoons: time to ditch the old plastic measuring cups and spoons, for this lovely set with wood and copper!
My favorite things!
If you are looking for some great gifts for family members, a best friend, or your spouse, here are some of my absolute favorite products!
- Cozy Earth Pajamas, Sheets, and Joggers: I am obsessed with Cozy Earth everything. I have their sheets on our bed, their duvet covers, their pajamas, and the jogger set. I seriously want to always be surrounded the crazy softness of these bamboo products! Oprah has put Cozy Earth on her list of Favorite Things for 3 years, and I know why. It’s on mine too! You can get 45% off your purchase with my code LICIOUS45. This discount is better than anyone on their site! Such a great gift for your spouse (both men and women) or parents to invest in a great pair of sheets or loungewear. You will not regret this purchase!
- Ugg Slippers: These are on my Christmas list this year, and are great for men and women!
- My favorite perfume: This was on my list last year, and is the only perfume I wear and really like. I use it year round and so do lots of my friends! Just trust me that everyone will love this scent.
- My favorite hat: I have several colors that I wear everywhere and everyday! I gifted my close friends with this last year because it truly is one of my favorite things. And less than $20!
- The most versatile and comfortable dress! I have this dress in 2 colors long sleeve, and 3 colors sleeveless. To say that I like it is an understatement! You can dress it down, or dress it up. It’s also at a great price point.
- Simple Initial necklace: I love to gift these. They are beautiful, simple, and always look good on anyone! It’s personalized making it feel extra special. Less than $40!
- Belt Bag: I use my “fanny pack” every single day. I love to it to run inside the grocery store, the gym, walk the dog, even for travel. It comes in so many different colors (I have a few of them)
- Silk Pillowcase: a total game changer for your hair and skin! And it’s so cozy. You can get 15% off using my code: PLOS15OFF. It’s already at a great price point of less than $30!
For the Hostess with the Mostest
This section can also be categorized as, fun gifts for your friends!
- The BEST Cookbook: My One Pot Gluten-Free Cookbook is always a great idea!
- Marble Cookbook stand: While you’re at it, pair it with this adorable cookbook stand that looks gorgeous on your countertop!
- Kate Spade Deco Dot Tea Kettle: This piece is for any tea lover. It’s gorgeous and would look beautiful on the stovetop!
- Marble Cheeseboard: This platter would make a great gift for that special family member or friend who loves to entertain!
- Cheese Knives and Wood Cutting Board: Another great gift to bring to a party, at a cheaper price point!
- My favorite Yeti Tumbler: I have two of these mug yetis that have a slider lid. This is my water cup I use all day everyday! I love this new blush pink color.
The Gift of Wellness
Trying to make some healthy lifestyle changes in the new year? Or looking to help someone make some lifestyle changes? As a nutritionist, these are a few of my “go-to” items I recommend for people making big changes!
- Box of Daily Harvest! Daily Harvest is a staple in my freezer. I always have a healthy stash of smoothie cups, harvest bowls, and soups in my freezer. The products are thoughtfully sourced, chef curated, and loaded with organic vegetables and fruits. You can get up to $40 off your first box using my code: WHOLESOMELICIOUS
- Global Healing Supplements: I love this company’s mission, and the purity of their supplements. The absolute best on the market! They have several great healthy bundles (like the Live Healthy Bundle or Immune Boost Bundle), but my favorite product is the Oxy-Powder! So fantastic for a healthy gut and for relieving occasional constipation, gas, or bloating. You can get 10% off using my code WHOLESOMELICIOUS!
- Gorilla Mat: I put this extra large workout/yoga mat on my Christmas list this year because I do most of my workouts at home. This mat allows me to move all over with it’s huge size!