Apricot and Blueberry Chia Pudding makes a light and refreshing snack or breakfast that is packed with nutrients! Perfect for two people, and also makes a great dessert.
I am a little late on the chia pudding bandwagon. I’ve been enjoying it a lot lately during the summer, but am finally getting around to post a recipe!! Such a simple and easy idea for a light and healthy dessert or breakfast. With fresh apricots and blueberries, the sweetness and acid really bring out so much flavor. So much that my carbivore has been eating this for breakfast. This is a big deal you guys.
Because chia seeds expand and soften once they sit for a few hours, the pudding has a fun chewy texture that is best complimented with fresh fruit. Throw in some almonds and nuts if you want that added texture!
Chia puddings are very simple to throw together. I used full fat coconut milk for a more indulgent pudding, but I have also used a lighter flax milk that works perfectly. I recommend letting it sit for at least 3 hours, or overnight. With only 5 ingredients, this new recipe is sure to be one you will want to make often!
Apricot and Blueberry Chia Pudding
- 2 cups coconut milk I used canned full fat, but any milk will work
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tbsp real maple syrup
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 apricots pitted and chopped
- In a bowl, mix together milk, chia seeds, and syrup. Place in the fridge and let sit for at least 3 hours, but up to overnight.
- Give it a good stir and top with apricots and blueberries. Enjoy!