Riced cauliflower is dressed up with the most delicious cilantro lime sauce! This super simple Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice side dish is perfect for anything spicy or full of flavor.
This recipe is long overdue! I used to make a Cilantro Lime Rice dish almost exactly the same way as this, but decided to rice some cauliflower for a healthy overhaul. SOOOOOOO flippin delicious! This is not your Chipotle copycat recipe, that one is a little more boring. Nope. This one has a tangy sauce that is blended in a food processor or blender. It pours all over riced cauliflower for pure perfection.
I mean, do you see the pretty green? I’m in love with this!! I’ve been using this as a base for all of my taco bowls, Thai food, and basically everything. I’m thinking I’ll even try eggs with this one? Why not!
How to make Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice:
Gather up these simple ingredients:
- head of cauliflower
- avocado oil
- garlic cloves
- chopped cilantro
- white vinegar
- ground cumin
- sea salt
This recipe is also super easy to whip up. Saute some onion and garlic, then add your riced cauliflower. Saute for just a few minutes until hot, crispy, and the perfect texture.
While this is happening, you’ll make your sauce in the blender or food processor: cilantro, vinegar, lime, cumin, and sea salt. Then drizzle all over the rice. Soooo good!
This recipe tastes best with your favorite Mexican or Thai food dish! Here are a few of my favorite dinners to enjoy with Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice:
Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1 tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 large onion chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Rice your cauliflower: chop your head of cauliflower into florets, place inside food processor and pulse until cauliflower has a rice texture.
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat. Add oil, and saute onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes, or until fragrant. Add cauliflower rice and continue to saute.
- Meanwhile, make your sauce: Add cilantro, vinegar, garlic, lime, cumin, and salt to your food processor or blender. While motor is running, add remaining oil. Blend until smooth.
- Pour sauce on top of cauliflower rice, and continue to mix until dressing is completely incorporated. Remove from heat and serve.