You’ll love the ease of this simple sheet pan dinner! Chicken with a honey garlic sesame glaze baked with broccoli for a complete meal!
I’ve been cranking out some more one pan dinners that make life
a little ALOT easier for you!! For me too. I spent every night of last week at the baseball fields, and the one night we had off, the hubs and I went to a Chris Stapleton concert. And in case you were wondering, he was absolutely AMAZING!!!! You know what else was amazing?!?! This Sheet Pan Dinner…..
I made this super awesomesauce with honey, coconut aminos (or soy sauce), garlic, a splash of vinegar for tang, and then marinated the chicken for about 20 minutes. This would actually be easy to do early in the morning, and then let the chicken marinate all day. But, I do like to test faster marinades for those who might not have the time. I spread out the chicken with some broccoli and carrots (my kids favorite), and drizzled some extra oil and garlic on the veggies.
This will bake for about 20 minutes, maybe a few minutes longer depending on the oven. I also reserved the leftover marinade, and boiled it for a few minutes for extra sauce on top of the chicken and veggies. Serve over rice or cauliflower rice for a super easy dinner!
- 1.5 lbs chicken breast, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- 3 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic, divided
- 2 tbsp avocado or olive oil, divided
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- Salt to taste
- Place chicken in an airtight container, set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut aminos, honey, vinegar, 4 cloves garlic, and 1 tbsp oil. Pour on top of chicken and marinate for at least 20 minutes (up to 24 hours).
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Mix together the remaining 1 tbsp oil and garlic and brush on top of the broccoli and carrots. Sprinkle with salt.
- Spread out chicken with the veggies on a sheet pan, reserving the marinade. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes (depending on oven).
- While chicken is baking, place marinade and lime juice in a small saucepan and boil for 3-4 minutes. You can use this as your sauce on top of the chicken and veggies.
- Serve over rice or cauliflower rice.