Keto Sheet Pan Jambalaya is an all in one meal that maximizes flavor with minimal effort and dishes! Cauliflower rice and roasted bell pepper are nestled so nicely with spiced jumbo shrimp and Kielbasa sausage. One pan and 30 minutes is all you need to make this Keto friendly dinner.
Let me start off by saying this sheet pan Jambalaya dinner is everything you want for a busy weeknight! It’s simple to make in less than 30 minutes and clean-up is minimal, making this a fantastic healthy dinner idea.
For those following a Keto diet, you can definitely get on board with this low-carb and absolute flavor bomb in your mouth! For those not following a Keto diet, this recipe is just downright delicious. I’m talking flavorful spices, juicy shrimp, toasty sausage roasted bell peppers and onion, some zesty flavor with a squeeze of lemon, and fresh parsley.
As a nutritionist, I am definitely always on board with meals loaded with protein and fiber. This is the type of stuff I want everyone eating for dinner! Satiating, packed with nutrients, and easier than easy. Did I mention family friendly? Your kids will definitely gobble up this one!
What is Jambalaya?
Jambalaya is an American, Louisiana-born, Creole and Cajun white rice dish that draws influence from Spain, West Africa, and France. It consists of mainly pork and seafood like andouille sausage, crawfish and shrimp, but also loads up on vegetables like bell pepper, onion, and celery.
In this version, we replace white rice with cauliflower rice! You can also replace the cauliflower rice with your own preference of rice.
How to make Keto Sheet Pan Jambalaya
Let’s gather up these easy ingredients:
- Red bell pepper and green bell pepper
- White onion
- Olive oil or avocado oil
- Kielbasa sausage
- Cajun seasoning
- Cauliflower rice (you can prepare this by pulsing cauliflower florets in a food processor, or use store bought)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Garlic powder
- Raw shrimp
- Lemon juice
- Green onion and parsley for garnish
We start by preheating the oven to 425. We’ll combine sliced bell pepper, onion, and the sliced sausage in a large bowl. Drizzle this with oil, and sprinkle with salt and cajun seasoning.
Place on a sheet pan and roast for about 8 minutes. While the veggies and sausage are roasting, prepare the shrimp by seasoning with remaining seasoning. Remove the sheet pan after 8 minutes, and add cauliflower rice and cherry tomatoes. Place the shrimp on top.
Roast another 6 – 8 minutes or until shrimp is done. Remove from oven and serve with a squeeze, of lemon, fresh parsley or green onion.
A Few Questions Answered
- Can you omit the shrimp in Jambalaya? Yes! Absolutely. You can do all sausage, and add another pound. Another option is to use chicken breast cut into pieces.
- Can you use regular rice in place of cauliflower rice? Of course! You can even swap out with brown rice, or another grain of choice.
This dinner is one you can meal prep or enjoy as leftovers the next day. In fact, the flavor may even be better!
- To store: store the leftovers in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
- To freeze: freeze in an air tight container for up to 3 months.
- Reheat: gently heat a large portion in the oven at 325 for 15 minutes, or place a portion of the meal in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
Other Easy Weeknight dinners you will love!
- Instant Pot Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole
- Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Boats
- 20 Minute Air Fryer Sausage and Crispy Veggies
Hungry for More? Subscribe to get new recipes delivered straight to your inbox! And be sure to stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
30 Minute Keto Sheet Pan Jambalaya
30 minutes is all you need for this flavor packed Sheet Pan Jambalaya! This recipe is keto friendly using cauliflower rice in place of white rice.
- 1 medium white onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 4 tsp cajon seasoning, divided
- 6 oz Kielbasa sausage, sliced
- 4 cups prepared cauliflower rice (can use frozen)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt to taste
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley (for garnish)
- 3 tbsp chopped green onion (for garnish)
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine the sliced peppers, onion, and sliced sausage. Drizzle with oil, season with a pinch of sea salt and 2 tsp cajun seasoning. Toss to combine and spread out the mixture on a large sheet pan.
Roast for about 8 minutes, or until the sausage begins to brown.
While the veggies and sausage are in the oven, prepare the shrimp. Season with the remaining cajun seasoning.
Remove the sheet pan after 8 minutes. Add cauliflower rice and cherry tomatoes. Stir with the peppers, sausage, and onions and spread out in the sheet pan. Top with the shrimp.
Bake another 6 – 8 minutes, or until the shrimp is done. Remove from the oven and serve with a squeeze of lemon, fresh parsley or green onion.
If you use frozen cauliflower rice for this recipe, do you have to thaw or otherwise prepare it, or simply add the (frozen) cauliflower rice as you would fresh cauliflower rice? Thanks!
Amy Rains says
Hi Michelle, thaw out the frozen cauliflower rice before adding it to the sheet pan.
Hi, what are the carb, fat and protein values please?
Amy Rains says
It’s under the recipe card in the notes section
So delicious! Added a bit more cook time and made my own cajun seasoning. All elements were great together & super easy to prepare. We will make again!
Amy Rains says
Love this feedback, thank you Amy!