You’ll love the fresh tangy taste of raspberries in this Raspberry Guacamole! So easy to make, and a dish that an entire crowd will love!
Summer memories are made with guacamole! It’s an absolute staple during the warm months, a super easy dish to whip up, and one that everyone goes crazy over. Well at least in my world. I often joke that I eat my weight in avocados because I eat them for at least 1 meal, but often 2-3 meals per day. And whenever I am having a social gathering with friends, or even going to the pool with my family, I whip up a batch of guac. I can never get enough!
So I had the idea of combining my two favorite fruits together in the same dish: raspberries and avocados. I realized quickly that it would make a perfect dip, AKA guacamole!
I replaced tomatoes with raspberries, and added in all of my favorite goodies: cilantro, onion, and jalapeño. The raspberries give the guac a super fun tangy taste that is not too sweet. My kids who are not really fond of tomatoes, LOVED this version! Ever since, they’ve been eating guac and chips like crazy. They have also requested this same guacamole for Taco Tuesday, it works perfectly!
Make this for an easy summer appetizer everyone will love. Serve with traditional chips, with veggies, or as a topping with anything Mexican. It also tastes so yummy with toast!
- 2 large avocados or 2 medium
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper de-seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt + more to taste
- Remove skin and pit from your avocados, and begin mashing with a fork inside a medium sized bowl.
- Add in lime, raspberries, cilantro, green onion, jalapeño, cumin, and salt. Continue to fold and mix into the avocado mixture until well combined.
- Serve on top of your favorite Mexican dish, with chips, or with veggies,