This Raspeberry Mango Smoothie is your new “go-to” summer smoothie! Easy to make and bursting with summer fruits and flavors. Very kid friendly! Vegan, Paleo, and Whole30 approved.
My current situation is my side deck on a warm day with a tall glass of this Raspberry Mango Smoothie!! It’s perfectly sweetened with a nice tangy kick, and is so delicious for a hot summer day. I’m loving this as a pre-workout drink on a summer morning, or a post pool drink in the afternoon.
As a nutritionist, I am always looking for ways to add in more fiber, antioxidants, and protein. Smoothies are the absolute best way to get most bang for your buck when it comes to nutritious breakfasts or snacks. They allow you to feel satisfied and are loaded with the essential macro nutrients (protein, healthy fats, and good carbohydrates).
I am especially loving the fact that my kids are 100% on board with a breakfast smoothie. This makes feeding them a healthy breakfast in the summer so dang easy. I have to give credit to my teenager for coming up with this combo. The one who (surprisingly) is not my smoothie lover! She set out to experiment with her two favorite fruits and hit it out of the park with this one!
How to make Raspberry mango smoothie:
Here is what you’ll need to make your smoothie:
- Dairy-Free Milk (my favorite is Good Karma Flaxmilk!)
- Splash of orange juice
- Frozen raspberries
- Frozen mango
- Chia seeds
- Unflavored collagen peptides
Blend until smooth and creamy!!
Variations and adaptations:
- Orange juice: After our first trial of this drink, we decided that a splash of orange juice was needed to kick it up a notch and give it even more tanginess. Feel free to use an orange in it’s place (we tried that too and it worked perfectly!).
- Chia Seeds: are added for a boost of healthy fats (helps us to feel fuller longer). You can replace with flax seed or hemp seeds.
- Collagen Peptides: I am loving my Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides. I add in a scoop to any smoothie, and it has zero taste! Not only does one scoop give me a huge boost of protein, but it also helps to support bone and joint health. I usually add the scoop to my personal smoothie, and let the kids enjoy their smoothie plain.
Looking for some more smoothie recipes? You’ll love this Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie!
Raspberry Mango Smoothie
Raspberry Mango Smoothie is creamy, refreshing, nutritious, and delicious! Such a perfect summer breakfast or snack.
Add milk, fruit, chia seeds, collagen, and spinach to your blender. While motor is running add orange juice (if using). Continue to blend until smooth.
Smoothie will hold for up to 2 days in the fridge.