You’ll love the ease of this simple Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Sesame Chicken and Broccoli dinner! Chicken with a honey garlic sesame glaze baked with broccoli comes together in one pan and less than 30 minutes. Healthy, delicious, and so easy!
One pan dinners for the win!
Nothing makes dinnertime more simple than a one pan meal in less than 30 minutes! These days I am all about fewer dishes. As a nutritionist, I also love my meals to be complete with a veggies and fiber, protein, antioxidants, and a healthy fat. We’re including all of these elements in the tastiest way possible with this sheet pan honey garlic sesame chicken!
I’ve been cranking out some more one pan dinners that make life
a little ALOT easier for you!! For me too. I spent every night of last week at the baseball fields, and the one night we had off, the hubs and I went to a Chris Stapleton concert. And in case you were wondering, he was absolutely AMAZING!!!! You know what else was amazing?!?! This Sheet Pan Dinner…..
How to make Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Sesame Chicken:
- We start by creating a super simple awesome sauce: honey, coconut aminos (or soy sauce), garlic, and a splash of vinegar for tang.
- Marinate the chicken for about 20 minutes. This would actually be easy to do early in the morning, and then let the chicken marinate all day. But, if you are short on time, 20 minutes is fine!
- Spread out the chicken with some broccoli and carrots (my kids favorite), and drizzle some extra oil and garlic on the veggies.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes at 375 degrees F
- While the dinner is baking, place remaining marinade in a saucepan. Bring to a low boil for 3-4 minutes. Serve on top of chicken when ready!
Serving and Storing:
The leftover marinade is boiled for a few minutes for extra sauce on top of the chicken and veggies. The more sauce the better! Top the chicken and veggie mixture with sesame seeds, and serve over rice or cauliflower rice for a super easy dinner. My personal favorite for this recipe is Coconut Lime Cauliflower Rice.
For meal prep: make this on a weekend and store in large container (or smaller containers). If using cauliflower rice, store separately (it can get mushy). Re-heat by placing in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
Other Easy Sheet Pan Dinners you will love!
- Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
- Rosemary Balsamic Sheet Pan Chicken with Bacon, Brussels, and Apples
- Sheet Pan Cashew Shrimp
Hungry for More? Subscribe to get new recipes delivered straight to your inbox! And be sure to stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Sesame Chicken and Broccoli
One pan, and less than 30 minutes is all you need to make this Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Sesame Chicken and Broccoli! A complete meal that is nutrient dense and delicious!
- 1.5 lbs chicken breast cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 3 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic divided
- 2 tbsp avocado or olive oil divided
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 2 large carrots peeled and cut
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- Salt to taste
Place chicken in an airtight container, set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together coconut aminos, honey, vinegar, 4 cloves garlic, and 1 tbsp oil. Pour on top of chicken and marinate for at least 20 minutes (up to 24 hours).
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Mix together the remaining 1 tbsp oil and garlic and brush on top of the broccoli and carrots. Sprinkle with salt.
Spread out chicken with the veggies on a sheet pan, reserving the marinade. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake for 20-22 minutes (depending on oven).
While chicken is baking, place marinade and lime juice in a small saucepan and boil for 3-4 minutes. You can use this as your sauce on top of the chicken and veggies.
Serve over rice or cauliflower rice.
Terri Bolt says
Would love to see service size and nutrition information.
I thought this recipe may be too simple to be so good! It was fantastic! My entire family loved it-) I didn’t change one thing – and now I have another easy and delicious dish for my weeknight meal rotations.