Sheet Pan Everything Bagel Crusted Salmon is exactly the meal you want to make when you’re in a pinch for time, and yet still want an impressive, tasty, and healthy dinner. It roasts perfectly in the oven in less than 15 minutes, alongside roasted green beans! You’ll love the addition of the lemon tahini dressing as a dip. This easy sheet pan meal is low-carb and keto-friendly.
The easiest way to make salmon!
I have always loved a good sheet pan meal, and with salmon, it couldn’t be easier! One of the most popular recipes on Wholesomelicious, is my simple Instant Pot Lemon Pepper Salmon. So many people are crazy about the simplicity of this dish! While I love a skillet salmon recipe, I knew it was time to give the sheet pan a whirl.
I really love this recipe because of it’s minimal ingredients, loads of flavor, roasted green beans, and the perfectly flaky salmon. Best part, you only need to bake for 12 minutes! So simple, and what’s not to love about not having to clean multiple dishes? One pan meals are the best!
The crust that forms from the Everything Seasoning is also super fun. Loaded with garlic and onion flavor, sea salt, and yummy textures! The best part is the amazing lemon tahini sauce that we dip it in when it’s all finished. Optional, but kind of required.
Salmon nutrition benefits:
As a nutritionist, I am always thinking of the healthiest ways we can nourish our bodies. Salmon is one of the best protein sources, as just one 6oz serving provides 34 grams of protein!
Salmon is also loaded with heart healthy unsaturated fat, and has a healthy dose of Omega 3 fatty acids. This makes salmon a great choice for supporting brain health and part of an anti-inflammatory diet!
How to make Sheet Pan Everything Bagel Salmon:
Let’s gather up these easy ingredients:
- salmon filets
- dijon mustard
- Everything Bagel seasoning
- green beans
- avocado oil (or olive oil)
- red wine vinegar
- coconut aminos
- garlic clove
- We start by preheating the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Trim the salmon into equal filets. In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard and dijon mustard. Place the salmon in the middle of the sheet pan. Arrange the green beans around the perimeter of the sheet pan.
- Brush the salmon filets with the mustard/oil mixture, and use the remaining mixture for the green beans. Season the salmon with the everything seasoning. Sprinkle juice of a lemon on top of the green beans.
- Transfer to the oven and roast for 12-14 minutes. While salmon is baking, make the lemon tahini dressing. In a food processor or blender, add lemon juice, oil, tahini, vinegar, garlic clove, and coconut aminos. Blend until smooth, add in some water if you need to thin it out a bit.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately with the lemon tahini sauce!
This dinner can be considered a “full” meal, but is pretty light and may need something else to pair with it. Here are a few of my favorite options:
Sheet Pan Everything Bagel Crusted Salmon
Sheet Pan Everything Bagel Crusted Salmon is prepared perfectly on a sheet pan! You'll love the lemon tahini sauce to dip it in. So easy and only 15 minutes of bake time!
For the salmon dinner:
- 2 lbs salmon filets
- 10 oz green beans (edges trimmed)
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- 3 tbsp Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt + more to taste
For the Lemon Tahini Dressing:
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or olive oil
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut the salmon filets to your liking, and place skin side down in the middle of the baking sheet. Arrange the green beans around the edges.
In a small bowl, whisk together the dijon mustard and oil. Gently brush the mixture onto each of the salmon filets, and the rest on top of the green beans.
Sprinkle the everything seasoning onto each filet. Pour the lemon juice onto the green beans, then sprinkle with a bit of sea salt.
Transfer the pan to the oven and roast at 425 for 12-14 minutes, or until salmon is opaque and green beans are lightly golden. Remove from oven.
While the salmon is baking, make the lemon tahini dressing. Pour the ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until the dressing is smooth. You may need to add in water by the tablespoon to thin in out a bit.
Serve salmon and green beans hot with lemon tahini dressing.